1. This will be my last post of 2012. It was, all in all, a pretty good year. Of course there were ups and downs, but this was the one that the big dream came true. So I can't complain, right? 2013 is going to be even better. I'll be graduating with my four-year degree, SOME QUIET PLACE will hit shelves, and many other fabulous debuts that I can't wait to read! What are you looking forward to? How was your year?
2. My poor kitty bruised his tail muscle recently. I guess it's something that can be just as painful as a sprain or break, because Clark isn't doing much eating or moving. He does come alive during our daily battles to get him to take his pain meds, though.
3. It's Christmas break, thus no school. I've been doing a ton of reading. Good books I finished lately are Lovely, Dark and Deep by Amy McNamara, What She Left Behind by Tracy Bilen, The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd, and Grave Mercy by Robin Lafevers. And there are a ton of others I can't wait to get to. What have you read recently?
4. Of course we have to discuss Christmas gifts. I'm so blessed, I feel guilty for even talking about it sometimes. But I have to brag about my coolest present this year. Ready? Drum roll... a tool set. Yes, you read that right. It's pink. A pink tool set. I can now die happy. What was your favorite?
5. Samplers of SOME QUIET PLACE just arrived for the ALA Midwinter Meeting in Seattle! Aren't they just so pretty? I don't think I'll be there, but those of you who will, pet these for me, will you?